If you’ve ever wondered if there was a way to make it easier on yourself to take care of your dental needs, then you need to keep reading these great tips from Dr. Paz Kobilov. There are many tips and tricks available, from selecting the right toothpaste to choosing the right dentist in your local area. Keep reading to find out more about making your job easier.
- Advice #1: You may have to shop around to find an affordable dentist. Never neglect your dental health and try to go to your dentist for a regular check ups.
- Advice #2: Don’t wait to see a dentist. If you’ve started feeling even the slightest bit of pain in your teeth, make an appointment with a dentist. If you wait too long the problem could get even worse. If you get in right away, you may only need a quick and easy treatment.
- Advice #3: Make sure you’re taking care of your teeth. You should floss, brush your teeth after each meal, and use a non-alcohol oral rinse at least twice a day. This can help to prevent any problems from ever arising. If you’re unsure of what products you should be using, don’t be afraid to ask your dentist.
- Advice #4: Prevention is the key to avoiding expensive dental work. Most dental problems are completely avoidable when you take preventative measures. Some important preventative measures are brushing your teeth twice daily, flossing daily, and seeing the dentist for a teeth cleaning once a year. Avoiding sugary drinks like Kool-Aid and soft drinks will also help to minimize an acid attack.
- Advice #5: Begin taking your children to the dentist at an early age. It is advisable that their first visit happen very soon after the first tooth comes in. The dentist can evaluate how the baby teeth are growing and look for any abnormalities in the tooth surface. In addition, he or she can provide you with some good tips on taking care of the child’s teeth at home.
- Advice #6: Finding out whether a dentist has Saturday hours could help you make a decision when it comes to who you will go see for your dental care. Some people simply can’t get away during the week and need to take care of appointments on the weekends. Think about your own needs and proceed from there.
But, as you have come to realize by now, finding the best local dentist in Kingston Ontario can be very tough. Contact us today, we will love to have as a new patient. We offer free teeth whitening to all new patients valued over $300
Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice.
At Dr. Kobilov Dental Practice we help our patients with:
Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Emergency Dentist, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Teeth Extraction, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, General Dentistry and many more.
Contact Us Today: (613) 548-7863 to make an appointment
Our Dental Practice Is Located At:
800 Princess Street, Suite 306
Kingston, ON K7L 5E4