About Dr. Paz Kobilov B.Sc, D.D.S.
Education And Continuing Education
Dr. Kobilov graduated from the Tashkent State Stomatology Institute , Uzbekistan, in 1988 with Diploma Of Stomatology Degree. When he came to Canada in 2008, he continued his studies at the University Of Toronto,Faculty Of Dentistry in a program designed for internationally trained dentists. He graduated in 2014 and moved to Kingston area with his family after he bought Kmadental. At his practice he offers wide range of dental services to people including oral surgery, implant restorations, crown and bridge as well as cosmetic dentistry. He also is committed to his profession through his current and past work in. He learned a lot through mentorship with dental specialists and advanced dental training courses.He attended Live Implant Training and Education course in Kingston in 2014.
Outside of work, he spends the majority of time with his wife, his 2 daughters and 2 sons. Together they enjoy travelling, fishing, and movies. He is dedicated to providing oral health care in a comfortable, welcoming environment, where every patient is a friend. Come in and relax. At Kmadental Dentistry, everyone leaves with a bigger, brighter smile. Please read our reviews.
He is a current and past member of;
- Both the Canadian and Ontario Dental Associations
- The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Kingston and District Dental Society
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity
- International Team for Implantology Study Club, Kingston Branch.
- Dr. Kobilov is a recipient of the George Hare Essay In Endodontics Award of the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry.
- He is also a recipient of The John Nuveen Award from The John Nuveen Center for International Affairs (JNC) at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).
KmaDental Welcomes Dr. Darryl Thoms
During your visit with Dr. Darryl Thoms, you may have noticed how gentle, down-to-earth, and calm he is. Generally, the office’s atmosphere becomes peaceful and relaxing for both staff and patients. Dr. Thoms graduated from the University of British Columbia in 2006 with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree.
After graduating he moved to Kingston to begin his dental career. Four years later, he decided to expand his horizons and provide his services to families of members of the Canadian Forces located in Petawawa. Now, Dr. Thoms is pleased to return to Kingston to continue his dental career at Kmadental. Dr. Thoms is passionate about patient care and strives for excellence in all aspects of dentistry.
In addition to the D.M.D. degree, Dr. Thoms holds degrees/certificates from:
- University of Toronto (Double Specialist degree in Pharmacology and Toxicology – B.Sc.)
- McGill University (Master of Business Administration – M.B.A., Graduate Certificate in Health Care)
Dr. Thoms is a firm believer in lifelong education and is currently working towards a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.).
In his spare time, Dr. Thoms enjoys playing softball and soccer and spending time at the family cottage.
KmaDental Welcomes Dr. Marie Mahip
Dr. Marie received her DDS from Loma Linda University in California. She has more than 15 years experience in all aspects of dentistry. For the past 9 years, she has been practicing in Kingston where she lives with her husband and 2 teenage boys. Marie is kept busy with both boys involved in hockey, soccer and swimming.